Steaming is considered a healthier cooking method than boiling because fewer nutrients are lost into the water. The Guillin steamer pot can be used on open flame gas stoves and in both conventional and microwave ovens, and doubles as a beautiful serving dish for kitchen-to-table serving for an authentic Asian dining experience.
- MODERN AND ICONIC: Guillin strikes a balance between the old and the new in re-interpreting traditional Chinese craftsmanship through modern design and applied technology.
- VERSATILE: The steamer pot and lid are made from glazed fireproof ceramic which is robust and allows it to be used directly on the stove or in the oven.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The cedar wood steamer basket has a perforated terra cotta base and cedar wood wall. The terra cotta basket base is ideally suited for steam cooking as it absorbs excess moisture and prevents the food from becoming soggy.
- STABLE AND DURABLE: : Fireproof ceramic is more stable and less susceptible with changes in temperature. The material makes it less likely to crack or break during cooking.
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources. Please allow minor imperfections since these are handcrafted products.
There are no reviews yet.